Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What people say about us?

" I am amazed at the level of detailing and precision that goes in convening the whole meeting. The hosts make us feel at home. And the learning environment is very encouraging and healthy. With time Bhubaneswar Toastmasters should become a flourishing club in the city "
- Suresh, Guest

"It is a nice program which helps in development of fine public speaking and presentation skills. this weekend session was awesome. "
-Satikant Jena, Software Engineer, TCS


"Toastmasters has given me immense confidence. With my 2 years of association with Toastmasters, I have grown as a person. Today when I deliver presentations in my company or elsewhere, I recieve sincere appreciation. Thanks Toastmasters"
-Ravi Kumar, Hyderabad (Technical Writer)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP